Friday, November 13, 2009

Livvy's Stats

Just thought I would post Alivia stats. She was 10lbs 14 oz and 22 1/4 inches. She is in the 50th precentile for both height and weight. By far bigger then Evan ever was. He was always 25th precentile for weight until he was almost a year. Anyways, we are currently retesting for intolerance to milk because she had one postive the last time. I am hoping it is a fluke because she is doing really well with the formula she is on. Anyways...Thats about all. I'm husbandless this weekend and enjoying my CLEAN house. It is so nice to leave the house, and come home to exactly how you left it. :-) Still looking forward to when he comes home on Monday. I am sure by then I will be anxious and ready for him to be home!

Oh yeah...forgot to post this, even tho it is pretty big news. Ryan got called back to Tiara. This time it should be for good. If not, it will at least be until mid January. Praise God!

No comments: