Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Has it really been over 2 weeks since my last post? Wow! I guess I havent had anything too exciting happen the last couple weeks. I did however just finish course one of the Wilton Cake decorating class, and will be starting course 2 in March. I absolutly love it! Its always been something I wanted to learn and know how to do, so I am super excited to be able to do some of the things I learned. Unfortunatly I have been eating a lot of my cakes as well. I wish I had the will power to not cut into it after bringing it home, however...I do not. I may have gained back the 8 pounds I lost just in the cake! Anyways...

Alivia is growing up so fast! It is amazing seeing her recognize things, and doing more. She giggles and smiles, kicks and rolls on her side. She has rolled from her belly to her back, (only because she gets mad on her belly, so she tries very hard to get off of it.) She is dramatic beyond belief compared to her brother, but we absolutly are in love with our little princess. I always thought the baby stages were so fun, but I think I have come to the conclusion that I love every stage. As they grow, it just gets better and better.

Evan too is growing like crazy! At his 2 year appointment he weighed a whopping 31 pounds and is now 3 feet tall exactly. 86% for height, and 85% for weight. He is a little pistol. The things he comes up with and says are just hilarious. It is so much fun being able to have full on conversations with the little guy. My favorite thing is listening to him pray, and thank Jesus for all the things he is thankful for. Most the time it is food, fruit snacks, and tractors...He is too funny. He also is developing quite the will power. He is to the age where he thinks he can do what he wants, and when told the opposite, can throw quite the fit. He has entered the terrible two's with a vegence! All in all, we love him so so much. He definatly is entertaining and makes life intresting.

It is so funny how Evan is developing his love for his sister. Dont get me wrong, there are days where he wants nothing to do with her, but on the others where he shows affection, it is the sweetest thing. Alivia just adores her brother. Every time he talks to her, her face lights up. So cute! I am sure there is a day coming when they wont be the best of friends!

Not much else to say. Ryan is still working, and the date that they have work through keeps being extended, which is a positive thing. Still doing well in school as he started another semester a few weeks ago. Its hard to believe he has been in school over a year now! So proud of him

Life is pretty much the same for me as well. Sorry, I dont have time to post pictures. Maybe sometime soon. I dont have time for much lately so I should probably get offline and do something productive!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

Thanks for updating, finally:) At least you update more frequently then someone I know, ahem, Tracy!

TracyVDM said...

Burn! lol I know, I know. I will try harder, Steph! :)