Sunday, April 18, 2010

I feel like the days are just flying by. I cant believe it has been another month, gone. Again...life is pretty much the same. We have been enjoying the warmer weather so much lately. Evan just loves being able to ride his bike, and drive around his cozy coup. When the weather was in the 70's last week, I had both kids out while I pulled a bunch of weeds. Alivia is loving the sunshine too. Its so much fun watching them both enjoy it so much.
Ryan's parents were so generous to get us playset for the kids this past weekend. We hopefully will be able to have a bluiding day on Saturday and get it together if we have everything stained. Evan has been so excited for it and talks about it all the time. We've told him that if he tries really hard to remember to go on the potty that Grandma and "Papa" will get him his playset. We are actually to the point with the potty training that we are more than comfortable taking him places. He hasnt had a diaper on in probably over a month. He is doing so well and we are so proud of him. Of course he still has the occasional accident. Most the time it is due to too much excitement that he forgets. We are still remiding him to go, and he does do well with telling us. That is something we are still working on though. Hopefully now that he has his swingset, we wont have a relapse!

Ryan is finishing up this semester with Math and his CPR class. He will have about a 2 weeks window where he will have off, then start up his summer class of Math again. :-) Life is always crazy, but probably one of the best things he could be doing for our family right now. Tiara had another lay off about 3 weeks ago where he was laid off again for 2 weeks, and it is looking like after May 17 they dont have any work lined up. We will see but it just reinforces our dicison for a differnt career. Its funny how God leads us in the direction we are supposed to go when we never even imagined this is where we would be in life right now. He is so faithful.

Alivia is getting SO close to crawling. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth only to belly flop on her belly. She cant quite figure out how to get her knees infront of her yet. I think I remember Evan doing the same thing, then actually crawling around 8 1/2 months, so if it takes that long, FINE WITH ME! I know when she starts moving it is only going to be more chaotic in this house. Evan already is having problems with her wanting to play with his tractors. I think we will have a few fights to break up coming up!

We decided a while ago we needed to start searching for child care. It was getting to stressful for me to try and line something up every week and I hated having to ask my family all the time for help. We decided to hire someone to come to our home instead of bring them somewhere. This saves me SO much time in the morning. It was pretty exhausting trying to get two kids, fed and dressed and out the door, all while trying to get ready myself for work. And it is nice to have the kids be able to stay home in their own home, and play with their own toys. (Thank you to all of you who have helped me out, and have offered to help!! It means so much to me!)
ANyway...we hired a college student a friend of mine recommended. She used to Nanny and seems like she'd be a great fit for the kids. Only 2 days a week and she starts the begining of May. It could always change too depending on if Ryan gets laid off in May again...We will see!!!

Anyway...there...not much new, but thought I would update again. I would post pictures, but I havent had the camera out lately. My charger is MIA and my battery is about dead...if I cant find it soon i will have to order a new one...I hate not taking pictures of the kiddos!

No comments: