Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here we go again!

Its offical! Our house is on the market! I am excited and now starting to realize i cant let my house go like I sometimes would. I think that is going to be my biggest thing. Having a kid now, it is amazing how disorganized and messy I have become! I never used to be like that, but now I guess I better step it up and make sure my house is picked up on more of a regular basis. I think our neighbors are wondering what in the world is going on with the sign in our yard. We are really excited and hope it sells. It could take a while though so we will see. We got lucky with our first house. I never had to have an open house, in fact the first people who walked through our house after a week of it being on the market, made an offer and bought it. I highly doubt that is the way it will go this time, but just in case, my house is spotless!
Evan is pretty much crawling. It is kinda army crawl/ real crawling. It is more of a sideways crawl but he is getting were he wants to go. It is so cute. He also knows the word "bottle" and refers to it as "baba" He is such a funny little guy.
Not much else is new. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: