Tuesday, December 9, 2008

11 months


Ok so he is a day shy of 11 months. I remember last year at this time with my big ole' belly thinking, "A year from now I will have a kid almost walking." And that he is almost doing. He walks behind things really well, and he walks holding onto your hand, but not quite on his own.
Is my baby really almost a year old though? Where did time go? Sometimes I want to cry! He isnt that little baby anymore, he is practically a toddler! I am in so much awe of him. That little man gets me. Its amazing how his little smile and little looks just melt my heart. My sister put it well one time when she told me, "He owns you Meg, you just cant let him know it." God has given me the most amazing gift of Evan and it is the greatest gig in the world being his mommy. Its the best when I come home from work, and Ryan and Evan are waiting by the door for me and Evan gets so excited to see me. Nothing can top that. I love his hugs, his messy kisses and the way he says "tub tub," its just so precious. Sorry to go on about my kid, but hey, its my blog. :)
Anyway...nothing else too exciting going on this week. Another open house on Saturday, so we will see...

No comments: