Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Time




I also thought I would post some Christmas photos. We had my family's christmas party yesterday at my parents house. It was a lot of fun. We had brunch and then kinda just hung out all day. Because the weather was so good for some snowmobiling, of course my brothers and a few others went out to play, I however did not. Not my thing. Too cold. They looked like they had fun tho.
It was so much fun watching the kids open gifts. Exspecially my niece Jenna. She was squeling and kept saying, "Just what I wanted!" It was great watching a 3 1/2 year old get so excited about Christmas. Evan could care less. He had no idea what was going on. Here are a few photos of the day.

1 comment:

The Myrick Family said...

I LOVE the matching sweaters your boys have! That is adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.