Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12

Well...I gotta say that the DeVries family is getting more and more hi-tech. I have my sister-in-law to thank for this though. Anyway...Monday Evan turned 2 months! It is CRAZY how time flies. We went to the doctor monday and he got his first set of shots. Poor thing, just when he is happy and smiling is when they got him. The look of complete shock spread all over his face. I of course felt worse about it then he did. He is cooing now and smiling...kicking like crazy. He loves his swing (thanks heather) and his little bear mobile above it. He has tons of conversations with those bear. It is pretty entertaining to listen to.
Ryan is still at Tiara Yachts. He loves it, although being a boss can be frustrating dealing with everyone's personalities. (Boy, do I hear it all...) anyway...Tiara has been such a blessing for our family. It is such a great company and in these hard times economicly it has been such a blessing from God to have such a stable job.
And I, well I have been starting Evan's dutch costume. It is very intresting because I am such an amature. It is going ok...but thank goodness for the ladies at fields fabric willing to help me out whenever I need it. I am sure I will be going in there alot with questions. I havent been able to scrapbook lately, I havent had the time but that is one of my favorite things to do. (other than hanging out with my hubby and little guy) Anyway....that I think sums it up...Thats about all I have for today....

No comments: