Friday, March 21, 2008

March 21

UUGGHHH! SNOW! I am so ready for spring! The weather has been so crazy the last few days. Yesterday was so nice, people were out walking through our neighborhood and now it is cold and snowy again. It wont make up it's mind! Oh well, that is Michigan weather I guess. Anyway- I actually got some scrapbooking done today. I packed Evan up and went to my mom's and scrapbooked with my sister Amy for a while. All though I think I was there for 3 hours and only got 3 pages done. It is amazing how little you get accomplished with a baby...not to mention she had Jonas with her too.
Speaking of Amy and Jonas, their family could really use some prayer. Her oldest son Oliver has RSV and because of that, Amy had to move in with my parents with Jonas so he doesnt get it. She came home from the hospital on Sunday and had to move in with them on Monday. Oliver isn't getting better either. He had to go in to the hospital again today because he was running fever. It is kinda a stress because he always is getting sick and can never get over it. I never mentioned this before but Oliver has a lot of breathing issues. They ran all kinds of tests on him and did find that his trecia is very narrow which makes breathing a difficulty when he gets sick. So...please pray that Oliver gets better so that Amy can join Jason and Oliver at home with their new little guy.

No comments: