Sunday, March 30, 2008

This Weekend

Well this weekend was quite boring. For me at least. Friday night Ryan and I just hung out at home and watched Dateline. It is funny how when you get married and have kids you suddenly find intrest in things like that, and the 5 o'clock news, and even wanting to eat at 4:30. We are 25 and 21 going on 55 and 51. (Not that there is anything wrong with being that age..we'll get there someday.)But yes..Friday all we did was sit home with Evan and watch Dateline. Saturday, I worked all day at the dealership, came home and said goodbye to my husband for the night. He went to a Skillet concert in Kalamazoo with friends...Lucky. So Evan and I stayed home by ourselves. It was a very boring night. All though...I was flipping through the channels and came across Hannah Montana. I now know what Hannah Montana is all about and all I can say is thank goodness Evan is a boy. :) Anyways...I know all of you were dying to know what we did all weekend so that was the extent of it. Man do we have an exciting life or what. :)

No comments: