Saturday, October 18, 2008

I dont usually like to get too deep on my posting but it is amazing how God can pull at your heart strings and lay something on your heart. It seems like everywhere you turn or anything you read you hear how horrible our economy is, things about the election, the stock market nose diving. The world, our world is hurting right now. It seems like everyone I know has been somehow affected by the economy. Hearing all this, knowing it is a reality...it can be kinda depressing. I know this last week I have been stressed about things...some related some not, and I have just felt God whispering. Somehow, even though things could happen that directly affect Ryan and I, I've been feeling God calming me. Its amazing how real He is. In prayer and devotion I've just felt like He was saying, "stop worrying Megan. This is worlding problems." I am a worrier. I am constantly thinking of all the negative things that could happen. All the things I could loose. And see that is the thing...it is all "things." With that said, I by no means think He wants Ryan to loose his job, nor do I think he wants bad things to happen to us, but He sure knows how to speak to put things in perspective. Our God is GREAT. And He is SO good. He is so cool how He speaks in the most random, and quietest ways, and yet knows how to be so loud. Thank you God for quieting my heart today.

No comments: