Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh This Week

I just wanted to update everyone. We dont know anything yet as far as Ryan's job goes yet. Unfortunatly they always do his area last which means we have to wait and think about it. Please continue to pray that God rests our hearts, regardless of the outcome. Worrying takes a toll on me and my thoughts are constantly on it. I know God is good and He will see us through no matter what happens.
I also wanted to ask for prayer for Wednesday. Evan has his next ultrasound at Devos on his kidney and we just ask for prayers that the ultrasound will show the dialation to be cleared. Also that Evan will handle everything ok. He is older now and moving around more. Please pray he does well for the doctors. Thank you so much for praying for us lately. I cant tell you enough how much it means! Thanks and God Bless-MKDV

No comments: