Monday, November 10, 2008

10 month, really?

Wow. I didnt even realize evan was ten months today until looking at his lily pie tracker. I cant believe my little baby isnt so much a baby anymore. He is looking more and more like a toddler. :-( That depresses me. I know kids grow up, but just to hold him as an infant again...I guess I have to tresure those times when the only time he will sleep is if I am holding him. I cant believe it! He is almost a year already! It boggles my mind that he is older than as long as I was pregnant with him. It seemed like my pregnancy took FOREVER and yet this last ten months flew. I love him to pieces and he truly makes life amazing. Thank you God for giving me my little man!

3 comments:

The Kapenga's said...

Things have seemed pretty up and down for you lately Meg, hang in there. There are certain truths in life that you can hang on to. One is that God never gives you more than you can handle. When you are worrying, fretting and at the end of your rope choose to believe that he has put you in this spot for a reason...His plan. I know it's hard, trust me I know! Even on the worst days try to have a grateful heart because when you do your eyes are opened to the smallest blessings that surround you that sometimes are overlooked. One day at a time girl, hang in there!!!

Megan said...

I love it that youre my sister now! :)

The Kapenga's said...

I'll remind you that you said that when I make you mad someday :-) Haha, I'm loving all the family I've gained too!