Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yes...I know its early...



I am sure I will get yelled at a lot for this, but I guess this is where I am ALOT like my mother...(scary) I did it. I put my christmas tree up! Ok...but in my defense, I have been SO busy, and today was the perfect day to do it because I had nothing to do. I really was planning on waiting until after Thanksgiving but I couldnt help myself. I went into Hobby Lobby today for something, and saw all the chritmas stuff...I love Christmas stuff. :) Ryan isnt home yet. I am sure he will have something to say about it. He may even call me Sandy a few times. Uhh.

2 comments:

The Hill's said...

Ryan, I sure your as shocked as I was when you came home from work. Of course our christmas stuff is up aswell. You two girls are nuts.

The Myrick Family said...

You are so funny. I love it. Thanks for responding about the pics. You are right about the weather, that is a problem. I think we're going to have to stick with the Sears pics this time & this spring I will get in touch with you. :)