Thursday, October 8, 2009

After a just over a year, we have decided the house is coming OFF the market. This is something that Ryan and I have prayed about, stressed about...me, cried about. (I did just have a baby, and am still completly emotional!) Over the last three weeks, we have been so up and down with this disicion, and I have been so confussed on what the right disicion would be. I kept praying God would just make it so clear on what He wanted us to do. Praise God, the answer became very clear, and it looks like we will be staying for a while. This is just such a relief to me. I have been so stressed wondering if we were making the right or wrong disicion. I just wanted to know one way or the other where we were going to be. Thankfully, this burden is gone, and I know now we will be here. Our friends live literally right down the road from us, so we are happy to be able to stay close to them as well. Anyway, no more showings! Although, that was one way my house was forced to be clean...we will have to see how well I can keep this up with out having to be forced to clean!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We are off to my grandpa and grandma's cabin for a nice long weekend. I will not have a phone or a computer til Wednesday night! Yikes! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: