Saturday, July 17, 2010

Seeing how it has been about a month ago since I posted last, I thought I should probably update again. We have been staying busy outside enjoying the great weather, and have taken a few small little trips away as well. Ahhh, summertime!

Toward the end of June, Ryan and I thought it would be fun to take Evan to the water fountation downtown holland. It was a hot night and thought Evan would love it. We got icecream at Coldstone, then ventured our way down there. By the time we got there, it was packed and Evan was a little hesitant but eventually ended up loving it.



Over the fourth of July we went camping with our small group. (All except the Hills! :-( We missed you guys!) We ended up at Baldwin Oaks, and actually I was pleasantly suprised with that camp group. I never was a huge camper, as I didnt grow up camping, but the pool was fantastic, and the kids had a blast. On Saturday they had pony rides and free cotton candy for the kids. It was such a nice little get away for the weekend and we had so much fun with such great friends. Looking forward to going again! Here are a few of our fun weekend.







I also was able to get out for my birthday this past weekend and head down to Chicago to visit my friend who lives there. It was such a great weekend, and much needed. We had such a good time catching up, going for dinners and shopping. So much fun! The best birthday weekend ever.

Other than vacations, not a whole lot more has been happening. Ryan is layed off again for a little while, but that was kind of expected. We will see if they get any more work by fall. We will see! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

The Kapenga's said...

Love the new pics Megan, especially the gummy smile of Liv in her little hat. I think she has the same adorable big ear to ear smile as her brother!