Wednesday, April 16, 2008

God is still good.

I took Evan to the doctor today. At his two month appointment his doctor noticed his head was pretty flat on one side, so she suggested trying a few differnt things to improve it. Over the last month I did everything she said and it is still pretty bad so I took him in today to have her look at it. Unfortunatly it got worse, and in result to that Evan needs to wear a helmet from now on. I have to take him to GR to have him fitted on Tuesday, and because he always holds his head one way, his neck is strained and tight and has to have physical therapy on his neck. I know it will be allright. I dont mind so much, it just seems like it is one thing after another. We have to go to Devos children's hospital again the 28th for his kidney and have an ultrasound to see if it is still backing up fluid. I am praying that it will be ok and that his kidney might have corrected itself like they do sometimes, but regardless it is still hard watching your child have all these problems. I am so thankful though that everything he has is fixable. God is so good, and whatever Evan has to go through we will remember that. Prayers would be appreciated though for his next appointment with the uroligist. Whatever the outcome we trust God and know Evan's body is His and He is in control. Thanks for the prayers! They are appreciated!

2 comments:

The Hill's said...

Ryan, Megan, and Little Evan,
I am so sorry to hear about Evan. I know how hard it is for you guys as parents to go through this with Evan. I will be thinking and praying for all three of you. Praying specifically for healing and that all of his appointments go well in the upcoming weeks.
Steph

De Vries Family said...

Mom told me this morning about Evan. It will be fine. I know you don't like to see your baby look different than other babies. We were through the same thing with Kenzie. You just get use it after awhile.