Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Away



This past weekend we had a lot of fun. Every spring Ryan's family and we always go away. This weekend we went to Traverse City. It was really nice to get away again. Evan did really well, although his pack and play wasnt his crib so the nights he didnt sleep very good. Our first night there we ate at Hooters. It sounds kinda funny but I am pretty sure we stopped at one last year when we were in Chicago too. We just kinda hung around did some shopping on Saturday and ate at a local pub for lunch and got pizza at night. I feel like I gained 10 pounds with all the good food we ate. Sunday we stopped at mongolian grill on our way out. I love that place! I think my favorite part of the vacation was watching Evan in the pool. He did really well. I thought he might freak out but he didnt. Anyways...hope everyone else's weekend was good. Have a great day!

No comments: