Sunday, June 8, 2008

Horrible Weekend

Well...what can I say...some weekends are better than others. It actually started last week when we turned our air on. I knew it wasnt working right, but Ryan thought we would give it a day. Well...it turned out it was actually broken from the begining. Saturday Ryan and his dad did our underground sprinkling while his mom watched Evan for me. She realized it wasnt working and that is when Ryan finally called the repair guy. They came out that night and fixed it. Well...while they were doing the underground, the hit a gas line. UGH. They had to call Semco out and fix that. I cant wait to get that bill. This is the least of it so far. We went to Todd and Sarah's only to come home in the storm and find our entire road is flooded which I blogged about yesterday. We ended up staying up til about 2:30 watching our nieghbors get stuck and unstuck with thier cars, and eventually having the excavater coming out at 1am to dig a trench to get rid of some of the water. Meanwhile...Ryan went in our basement for something and noticed some water by our plumbing pipes. It turns out our pipe has a hairline crack in it, so we have been without water since Saturday! Our house is brand new! We shouldnt have these issues. Anyway...that I think covers it. It just seems like one thing after another. I wonder what next weekend will bring. The only good thing though about this weekend is that we found out my brother John and his fiance are having a baby boy! We are very excited, but goodness! That makes 5 boys in a row for our family! We could start a little league team.

1 comment:

The Kapenga's said...

Isn't it so frustrating when everything seems to happen at once? I sure hope this week is a lot better for you! Call if you need ANYTHING!!!