Saturday, June 28, 2008

John and Christi's Wedding





So anyone who really knows me knows that I dont have much of a delay on things. Exspecially things I am excited about. Yes, it is almost midnight and I am up editing some pictures for John and Christi and I really wanted to get some on here, because they are so stinkin cute! I wasnt thier "offical" photographer, (thank goodness!) but I did take some really cute ones if I dont say so myself. :) The whole weekend was great. Christi's family was awesome. We had some good times getting to know everyone and hanging out with the fam. I have to say, I am going to miss some of the new friends I have made. Thank goodness for facebook right? :) Anyway...for the day starting out being 60% chance of rain, it was beautiful. No rain at all for the ceremony(which was outside at my aunt and uncle's beautiful home! Thanks Julie and Kevin!) It was ideal for an outdoor wedding...well..I guess a few clouds would have been nice from the heat, but it was really ideal. Christi looked absoultly beautiful. You know when you see a couple and you just know they were made for eachother...well they were it. They couldnt be more right for eachother. Everything was beautiful. For dinner, we went to Via Maria which was also great. All in all...beautiful day...beautiful couple...Awesome day. God is good. He continues to bless our family and we are blessed again to have another great addition to the family...I guess technically 2 new additions counting my little nephew Silas due in October. They will be great parents, and I am sure have a great marriage. Congradulations John and Christi. Cheers!

1 comment:

The Hill's said...

Looks like your new camera is up and running...really cute pics!!