Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's been a long time!

Wow...crazy, I havent really posted in a while. I guess I have just been busy. I dont really know with what because not much has changed in my life, but with the weather nicer, I have been finding more to do with my time. Our landscaping is getting there. I would say it is almost finished. We literlly have a forest in our yard. I will post some pictures once it is all done. Ryan and his dad are doing our underground sprinkling on Saturday. That will be intresting. Not much else is new, just work work work. It seems like it is always something.
My brother's weddings are drawing closer! John and Christi are getting married the 28th of this month, so we are really excited about that, and I really think they are ready for it to be over! So much planning. And then there is the brother we never thought would propose! Wendi and Dave are getting married August 8th! Wendi is so on top of everything already. She is so organized. So, it will be a fun summer with all the weddings.
Not much else going on...tomorrow I think we are having a pool day at my sister Lisa's and then saturday night seeing some friends. Exciting life eh?

No comments: