Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eventful Weekend




We had a really crazy but fun long weekend. Wednesday morning my sister and I drove down to the Vanderploeg's cottage where my parents were staying for the week and enjoyed the water and the sun. It is such a nice place! Evan had a good time in the pack in play in the shade just playing with his toys while Oliver was hilarious running around in the water. It was a lot of fun. I left from there and drove all the way home to leave 3 hours later for camping with Ryan's family for the rest of the week. (what a great anniversary right!?) Anyway, we had a really nice time, and it was nice to get away again. I really think Ryan enjoyed getting away, not having to stress about work. Me? I stress anyway. :) But really we had a good time. Evan did so good, and our niece's Brooke and Kenzie were so fun to watch this year! They are growing up so fast! It is amazing to me to see Brooke changing so much! She isnt that little girl anymore! I couldnt believe how independent she was getting her worm on her hook and fishing all by her self. And Kenzie, haha. She is just funny because all she wanted to do was play in the dirt. Kids will be kids. It is fun. I cant wait till Evan is that big. Anyway...
We left for home Saturday morning because we had my Dave and Wendi's bachelorette party at night. The guys went golfing and grilled at Matt and Lisa's, and us girls went out to a few places. We had a good time. All in all, very clean and great time!
Now, we are just recooperating from a long and tiering weekend. Great times though!

No comments: