Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4 Years

I am a day early, but seeing how we are leaving tonight for camping, I thought I would post something now. I just wanted to post something quick about my amazing hubby that I have been married to for 4 years (tomorrow). Its amazing how perfectly God matched us, and how He knew exactly what I needed in a husband. He is my best friend and I couldnt have asked for a better husband and father to my kid(s). I admire so much about him; his persistance to give us the very best, the playfulness, the dorkiness, his love for Evan and our baby and his faith that is so simple but never waivering. I love him so much and am so blessed to have been married to him for 4 amazing years! Love you hunny!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

Congrats guys! Very mushy but very nice of you Megan:)

Megan said...

lol. Thanks Steph