Friday, July 3, 2009

So its been over a week since my last post. Nothing really new has happened or changed. Ryan is pretty much caught up on his side jobs, now he just is helping my brother and sister in law out shingeling their new house they are building. Along with school work and side jobs, he has continued to stay pretty busy!

Not else is new with me, still working full time, and still going great. Ryan is doing a great job with Evan and I am so happy he gets to stay home with him. It is to the point now where I was putting Evan to bed the other night while Ryan was at school and Evan burst out crying because he wanted daddy to put him down. He sure knows how to make mamma feel good. Oh well, better Ryan than someone else I guess. :-) As far as the pregnancy is going, everything is going great. Baby is constantly moving. I am not really sure how it manages to do that considering it has to have NO room in there, but it does. Keeping me up at night, tossing and turning. I am to the point where I am starting to get uncomfortable, out of breath and finally the acid reflux and "morning sickness" is back again. Although I never was sick in the morning, more toward the evening...I am experiancing the joys of being pregnant all over again. Never did I have this with Evan so I wasnt expecting to feel yucky this late in the pregnancy but oh well. All is well with the baby and only 10 weeks to go!! Scary!

Evan is still doing well also. He is loving the summer weather, being able to be outside a lot more. I cant wait until next summer to get our swing set for the back yard. He will be old enough to understand it and I am sure love it, seeing how he loves his cousins.

As far as our house goes, we still havent made our final decision yet, however we have turned down many showings lately. A lot of people are "just looking" and I am not wasting my time cleaning my house for people who have a home to sell as well. Most likely we will end up staying here, and if we do we will probably stay for a while. Things change everyday, and we have realized God provides for us daily and we have to take each day at a time. He is SO faithful to us, and sometimes I dont know why we deserve such an amazing God!

I guess I have been a little busy lately. My friends are getting married in 2 weeks and I have made all her boquets and helped her a lot with the wedding. Next week we have her bachelorette party over here so we will have tons of fun. As much as I am excited for the wedding, it is a little bittersweet as they will be moving to Ann Arbour. Anyway...I think that is all for now. Have a great fourth!!! I am sure I will be posting pics soon!

No comments: