Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WHOA its hot out there! Ugh...I am afraid to see my electric bill after this month. Yuck! Anyway...Last week I was in Target and picked up this enflatable(sp?) pool for Evan. It was only 5 bucks and I knew he would love it. He was a little hesitant at first but after splashing around in it a while he absolutly loved it. Saturday we played outside for a long time while Ryan mowed the lawn. Evan loved it, and looked so cute pla
ying in it.

Despite Friday night being flooded and having friends stranded, we had a great weekend and Father's day. We spent Sunday with my mom's side after church, then had Ryan's parents over for burgers at night. Here once again are a few of Evan in his pool...giving kisses to Grandpa


Yes...he is naked. His diaper was quite soggy so at this point we just took it off and let him go all natural.

I thought I would also post my 28 week belly. Hard to believe less than 12 weeks!

No comments: