Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here I am, bored at work with nothing to do. I thought I would post something seeing how its been a few days. Obviously nothing has changed much as far as the baby goes. I did go to the doctor today, and everything is great! He said my baby is measuring still small and guessed it to be almost 6 pounds. (yay! No 9 pounder for me!) Blood preasure, weight, heartbeat, ect...everything looked great, now we are just waiting on little baby DeVries to make his or her appearance! We are still not 100% decided on our girls name. It is still down to the two we have been going back and forth on for the last couple months, but our boys is set and has been since we found out we were pregnant again. I am getting so excited to meet this little one who has been using my bladder as a pillow and ribs and sides as punching bags. I remember Evan being active, but this one is out of control sometimes! Anyway, I did progress quite a bit from last week to this week, so we will see! Yesterday I was having contractions about every 10-15 minutes, but eventually died off. At least I know things are working!

Ryan has been extremly busy lately, gone almost every night. Between helping my brother and sister in law on thier house, and managing his and his brothers food plot he has been quite busy. Deer season is approaching very very soon, and of course, he has hunting fever bad. I think he has forgotten sometimes we have a child who will be arriving in less then 2 weeks! Just kidding. But really though, Him and his brother have been working very hard on their awesome food plots, putting in under ground sprinkling back in the woods to irrigate it, and as of right now, building an 8x8 box blind to film out of and take the kids (corey and heathers this year!) out in. Somehow Ryan has it in his head I am going to go out there a night and film him. We will see. All in all though, as much as deer season frustrates me due to stealing my husband away, everything they have done so far is quite impressive and very cool. They have a lot of awesome bucks on video and still pictures, so it could be an intresting year this year. Hopefully one of them gets the nice 10 point they have on camera!

I am very much looking forward to this weekend. We will be spending Friday night and Saturday night camping with our small group from church at Triponds camp ground. I have never been there, but hear it is a great place to camp and close to home which is perfect. I have no doubt that I will make it through the weekend, but at least it isnt a far drive home and to the hospital if for some reason something happens! We are fortunate that Ryan's parents have a motor home we can steal for the weekend, so no tenting for us! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll post soon if something happens!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

If you do go into labor you have 4 couples who can watch Evan no matter the time!!! I am so excited for that baby to come....and Stephanie is a solid name for a little girl!

Bill.Rachel.Ethan.Levi said...

We used to go to tri ponds ALL the time growing up! so many memories!We are good friends with the owners (vandrunens)so we used to spend alot of time out there! we want to take the boys next summer! Have a great time! 2 more weeks or less! sounds like it will be soon with all those contractions! Sleep now while you can!!! haha (:
after the baby is born lets hang out!