Saturday, August 1, 2009

Evan's Vaseline Mischief

Oh Evan how I love you! We layed Evan down tonight, and he was quiet for about 45minutes until we heard some banging at his door. Ryan went to check on him to see why he was awake when I hear him calling from Evan's room, "Meg, we have an issue!" Out walks Mr. Evan with a stunned look on his face, COVERD in vaseline. Stupid me yes, I have all his lotions and vaseline and butt cream ect in his top drawer, which he now figured out how to open easily. When I saw him I couldnt help but laugh. I was in tears I was laughing so hard, which scared him enough he started crying. I spent the next two hours trying to get it out of his hair. (with not much luck) It is better but still very very greasy. So far we tried dish soap, corn starch, baking soda with baby shampoo, and straight baby shampoo. The bakingsoda mixed seem to work the best, but if anyone has any other suggestions, PLEASE let me know. :-) I love my little man to pieces. This is so typical of him.




He got a sucker while we tried keeping him occupied enough to try washing it out.

5 comments:

De Vries Family said...

Shave it :)

Megan said...

Thought about it.

The Hill Family said...

I can't stop laughing!

Megan said...

Just wait Steph. Jackson could do the same thing to you guys. :-) Or Addyson.

Danee said...

Meg- I am laughing so hard I am crying! So glad it is you and not me (I know, I know-it could/will happen)!