Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update

Just thought I would give an update on baby DeVries. Looks like he or she will be staying put for a while. I'm not dialated at all, and only 50% efaced. Ughh. Not that I should be frustrated seeing how I do have 3 weeks left, but I am just getting to the point where I am definatly ready to have this baby.

Also, Ryan has been back to work for two days now. He said it was like he never left. Everything is exactly as it was left, and it didnt take long to get back into the swing of things. Although he could do with out getting up early again, its going better than he expected. :-) It looks like right now that he will be working this week, off a week, then back on a week. They are unsure of what is to come, but they do know they have two more orders, so it looks like he will be working more in september. We are so grateful for Ryan to get called back. It couldnt have come at a better time.

Anyway...thats all for now...I will let ya know if anything happens!

No comments: