Sunday, September 20, 2009

Alivia's Stats

I forgot to mention last week Alivia's stats from her first doctors appointment. On monday when we went she was up to 7lbs again, which was only an ounce less then when she was born. Her jaundice level was an 11 (they dont worry until its around 15) but her doctor wanted us to come in on Friday. As of Friday her levels were at 8 and she weighed in at 7lbs 8 oz! She gained 8 ounces in 4 days. She is a little pigger. Anyway, she is sleeping awesome as well. She goes anywhere between 3 1/2-5 hours at night! I will take it!! I was so not expecting such a great sleeper considering Evan didnt sleep through the night until he was almost 10 months old! Maybe its a girl thing, I dont know, but I love it!

3 comments:

Bill.Rachel.Ethan.Levi said...

that is awesome! Levi has been sleeping about the same, some nights its 3-4 but 2 nights ago he went 6 hours!!! Ethan was a terrible sleeper too, so it is such a blessing to have a good little sleeper! Your pictures are adorable! She is gorgeous megan! I want a girl someday! (...but really dont want to think about being pregnant again for a while!)

Unknown said...

Go Alivia! Both my kids were great sleepers! That's why I quit while I was ahead!

THE WIERSEMAS said...

She is beautiful Megan! I love her little white hat with the pink flower...so cute! :)