Thursday, September 17, 2009


How is it that my little boy has grown up so fast? Every night Ryan and I go in his room and watch him sleep for a while. I know this may sound corny and cheesy, but I love doing it, and probably never will stop. Anyways, in the last week my little boy has grown up so much to me! He isnt my little baby anymore. After holding Alivia, and going to hold him, he looks and feels like a giant. I love that little man so much. I just cant believe how fast time goes. It feels only like yesterday we were changing his newborn diapers, getting up with him for middle of the night feedings. As much as I love the stage he is in, I am a little sad knowing these years are going to pass us by so quickly. I just have to make the most of them while I have them. And I guess while he still loves his mamma coming in his room at night for cuddles.

No comments: