Saturday, September 5, 2009

Waiting....

Well there is an end in sight! Just a little bit longer and we will be joined with another little peanut to love. I am getting excited, and nervous...and worried for Evan, hoping he doesnt feel neglected by his mommy spending so much time with a new baby. As much as I am excited about having another child, I cant help but be a little sad knowing Evan wont be our baby anymore. I love that little man more than anything on this earth and the thought of sharing my time, and loving another human being like I love him is somewhat overwhelming and scary. I know it will be natural, and I know it will be instantanious. I know all these things, but just to comprehend them, it is unfathomable to me. I know every mother must feel something like this when expecting thier second child right? Anyways, I really cant wait to meet this little one, and it will happen very soon! I cant wait!

While we have been waiting this past week, we have had 3 showing requests, (2 that I actually agreed to!) one of which are coming back through again on Tuesday. Talk about BAD TIMING! Where were these people a month ago? We have been debating for so long about taking our house off the market, and once we actually are probably going to do it, we get all these showings. Anyways, I know if something comes of this, it is GOD's timing which is always perfect, and I need to keep reminding myself that. However, I cant get to ahead of myself and automatically assume our house will sell, but just the timing part is frustrating. So anyway...thats that.

Ryan is back in school again, taking on his second English class and another diversity class required for nursing. Hopefully it will be a decent semester for him and not too difficult with all that is going on. It was hard getting study time with one child, adding another to the mix might be intresting!

Well, that is all for now. Hopefully my next post is introducing our new little peanut!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

I felt the same way! I was so nervous about having another baby and could not fathom how I could love another child as much as I love Jackson. Everything will be just fine, as you already know! I am glad there is another mother out there that will admit it! Enjoy the last few days as a family of 3, life will never be the same (in a good way of course)!

The Kapenga's said...

You'll be fine Megan and so will Evan. It's amazing how much love a mother has to give to each of their children. I was worried about Jenna as well as she was used to all the love and attention for 4 years, first she learned to share me with Dave and now she's learning to share me with Garrett and she's surviving and most importantly I've realized there is enough love to go around. I'm learning quickly that you make the most of the moments you can spend with each of them and that's really what they need!