Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boring Weekend

Well this weekend was long and boring. Uugh. I dont think I have ever wished Monday to come sooner. Ryan was gone all weekend with his brother and Dad in Missouri looking for hunting land to hunt on. I am sure they had fun, but I was so bored! I guess I never realized how much Ryan and I do together until he leaves. What can I say though, he is my best friend. His mom always makes comments about how much we talk on the phone, and cant believe we talk so much. Half the time we talk about nothing, but it is like talking to your best friend I guess. Not being able to have more than a 2 minute conversation is just really wierd. Anyway...Friday night after the guys left, Heather my sister in law and her kids, and Kathy Ryan's mom and I went out for dinner to Crazy Horse. Where else? I wasnt feeling too well and Evan has been sick all week too so we just came home afterward and hung out. Saturday I actually had to work at the cleaners which I never have to do but they didnt have anyone and I figured I didnt have anything else to do, and I had taken off at the dealership, but I just went in anyway. I thought I better make a little money while Ryan went out and spent some. Saturday night we did NOTHING. Wow, it was boring. I came home from work and watched HBO movies all night. I must say though, it was nice being able to watch tv in my own bed as late as I want without anyone telling me they have to go to bed. :)Today- Sunday I went to church with Evan, but of course he only makes it 1/4 of the way through the service and then gets fidgety and I have to take him to the parent room. I really think next week I am going to stick him in the nursery. I havent really been able to listen to a full sermon in a while. After church we went to my grandma and grandpas house for lunch. Nothing speacil just a normal sunday dinner. After that we came home, sat around for a while, and then realized how bored I was, so I called my parents and made them go for ice cream with me. My sister was husband-less to this weekend so she came too with Oliver and Jonas. That about covers it. Now I am watching "My big fat greek wedding." I forgot how much I love that movie. THere are some parts i cant help but laugh out loud. Anyway- That is enough of my boring weekend. I hope yours was better than mine. I did want to share some cute pics I took before Ryan left. Kathy his mom went to a garage sale and found these cute rubber boots and camo hat. Grandpa loved them too. And here are a few random ones too. :) I cant help myself.

No comments: