Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A great way to end this week

This week didnt start out good at all but thankfully we have something awesome to celebrate. My oldest brother Dave is FINALLY getting married! Now that is reason to celebrate! Tomorrow is when it really is going to feel real. Wendi and I are putting together the flowers. (BY OURSELVES!) Hopefully everything turns out alright. I am sure they will. And then they have rehersal tomorrow night at the ravines. I am sure it will all go well. Friday is the BIG day. They are getting married at 7:30 at the ravines in saugatuck outdoors, and it will be beautiful. I cant wait. Finally Dave has found someone so perfect for him and we are so happy to welcome Wendi and Jenna into our family. It is going to be a perfect way to end such a sad week. Cant wait.

No comments: