Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Hair Cut

As you can clearly see in the last pictures I posted of Evan, his crazy wild mullet like hair do. I thought it was time to give him his first hair cut. After looking at those pictures of him by the vaccum, I realized, wow...it really was getting outa hand. So Tuesday while Ryan and his dad were plumbing the bathroom in the basement, I decided to get my clippers and scissors out and went to town. I think I did a pretty good job. I am sure a hair stylist would beg to differ, but oh well. He looks like such a little man now and no longer my little baby. Its kinda sad but it was time. I saved his clippings in a plastic baggy for his book. I didnt take any pictures of me actually cutting it, obviously...but I did take one of him afterwards. I will post it soon.

No comments: