Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend

It always seems like the weekends jut fly by. Exspecially this past weekend. We had a lot of fun and stayed really busy. Friday night we headed out to the Curragh with a few friends to celebrate a birthday. I love the food there. Unfortunatly tho when I got home I wasnt feeling well and Ryan had to entertain our friends while I hid out in our room all night. It was still fun tho before I got sick!

Saturday I worked all day, but thankfully the day went really fast thanks to the books I am totally obsessed with lately. My friend Denise recommended the Twilight series, I of course am hooked. Ryan must be so frustrated with his lack of clean clothes and clean house because my nose is stuck in my book when I am not taking care of Evan. Saturday night we picked up pizza and a movie and hung out all night. It was nice to hang out with just Ryan again. Evan goes to bed between 7 and 8 usually so we almost always have our nights together which is so nice! I feel like I am just starting to get a little freedom and come September we will start all over again. Oh well. It will be worth it! :)

Sunday we went to church, however we spent the whole time in the parent room. Evan is so attatched lately and when I try and leave him he just screams bloody murder. I would be totally fine with walking away knowing he could calm down after about 10 minutes, but he wouldnt...he would scream and scream the whole time until one of us came and got him. He is such a stinker lately about that. After church we had to run to a friend from work to have Ryan look at a side job of laying some flooring for her. It is nice to get some kind of work even if it a small job. Sunday night we dropped Evan off at my parents and headed to our first life group meeting. We had such a great time and are really excited about our group. Finally we took the plunge and decided to join one. I know we will have a lot of fun and it will be a great opportunity to worship together and get to know more people.

That about covers it...nothing too exciting but a great weekend. Today I am off to get bloodwork done for my next doctors appointment on Wednesday. I cant believe it has been 4 weeks already since our first one. Crazy how fast this pregnancy is already going compared to Evan. It will be september before I know it!

1 comment:

The Kapenga's said...

Glad you had a fun weekend, hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. I think I've finally made it over the hump as long as I watch what I eat. I agree with you that the 2nd time around is going much faster, too many other things to do and time passes quickly. Have fun at the Dr. on Wednesday, can't wait to hear about it!