Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not too much is new this week. Ryan is still layed off and probably will be for a while. I dont think I can even put a number on how many weeks because first they said 5 weeks...then they said 9 weeks...but it still isnt looking good. I am just thankful for the insurance coverage, but who knows how long that will last with him being off so long...

Anyways...I am SO excited for the weekend. It couldnt come soon enough. Every year Ryan's family takes us kids somewhere. One year we went to Chicago, last year we went to Traverse City, and this year, we are going to the famous Dundee, Michigan to Cabelas. I know I know, most women would not understand why I am excited about this, but Cabelas can be really fun! Expecially when you stay over a few nights. I am just so looking forward to getting away and relaxing a little. There is also a indoor waterpark across the street we will be going to for half a day or so, so that will be fun for the kiddos. Possibly a trip to Ikea if we have time on the way home. Hopefully I can do some convincing. ;) But really tho, I am so excited. I just hope everyone's health is ok. So far my niece Brooke has the flu. I am hoping everyone is healthy and feeling good by then. Evan also has had a little bug in him the last couple days. Runny nose and coughing, so hopefully that will clear up. My throat is starting to feel sore tho, I am praying it stops at that.

Ryan has been actually staying really busy while he is off. He is still doing some side jobs for people and possibly doing another one for my sister. The basement he has been plugging away at little by little. The drywall is pretty much all hung, plumbing and electrical is all done, it just needs to be finished now. Exciting!

Evan like I said has been battling a cold the last few days, and also I am thinking teething. The last two weeks he has be SO grumpy and Mr. Attitude. I feel like I am constantly changing dirty diapers, only everytime I do, he screams in pain from his aweful diaper rash. This sounds like teething right? It just doesnt seem like the other times he was teething. He was grumpy and everything, but not like this, and I never changed so many diapers! Crazy! I hope he feels better soon. I want my happy little man back!

Not much else new with the baby. I am growing daily and feel like I am in the middle as far as clothing goes. My pants are all getting tight, and my regular shirts, you can definatly see a bump. It makes me kinda sad cuz I am only 15 weeks. Should I really be showing so soon? Uggh. I have felt little tiny flutters here and there which is definatly cool. Only once and a while and only if I am sitting a certain way. It is definatly feeling more real.

I think that is about all for the day. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Bill.Rachel.Ethan.Levi said...

yea i know what you mean about the in the middle stage with clothes... i cant wait til it is a big obvious bump! have fun at cabelas this weekend!