Thursday, May 21, 2009

It feels like it has been a while since I have actually posted but really it has only been a week. Beside, I was sick of looking at my huge belly everytime I can on here to check blogs so I thought I would post something. Not really a whole lot is new. Ryan in on week 2 of his second semester and going strong. He has kind of more difficult classes this semester, English and Math so he is busy studying when he isnt with Evan or working on his side jobs. He just finished a big flooring job yesterday and off to work on the bathroom remodel again tomorrow. Praise God he keeps getting calls! He just got another one today so our prayers have been answered. Its amazing how faithful God is, and I am ashamed that I doubt His faithfulness sometimes. Just when I start to doubt He answers prayers and Ryan gets more work, so Yay for that!
Evan is busy busy busy lately. He is loving the warm weather and being able to play outside more. Ryan put in a huge garden at his parents house and Evan loves going there and playing in the dirt and helping dad. I wish I had my camera with me the other day, he was covered from head to toe in black dirt. Stinkin adorable but filthy! He is talking up a storm as well and putting multiple words together which is awesome to hear. Of course we as his parents can understand him, but I am sure others would have a harder time understanding.
Baby is growing growing growing! I am feeling bigger by the minute and I still have 16 weeks to go! Although it is going very fast I feel like I should be at least a few more weeks ahead. My sister in law is teeny tiny and she is two weeks ahead of me! Somedays are better than others but lately I have been feeling like a cow. I can only imagine what the next few months will feel like with the hot july and august weather. Oh the joys of pregnancy!
I am offically full time now, and have been consistantly working 40 hours a week. To be honest, it isnt as aweful as I thought it would be. I think just because I am home by 5, I still have time with Evan before he has to go to bed, where as before I was working nights, so by the time I got home, he was already in bed. But overall it is going quite well. I am adjusting and its not so bad.
We are looking forward to an awesome memorial day weekend of doing the annual get together with my moms side at my sisters pool. Not that I will get into a suit, but looking forward to the awesome weather!

2 comments:

The Kapenga's said...

So who is your other sister in law that is pregnant? I am SO NOT teeny tiny! This week I've felt very round and large! You are very cute pregnant. I agree with you on the July/August heat...and we don't have air in our house :-)

Megan said...

Um yes, I was talking about you. :) And no...definatly not looking forward to my feet being sausages by the end of the summer. lol.