Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend





Here are a few pictures of our day on Monday. It was so busy but in a way relaxing as well. Monday morning Ryan headed out to golf with my dad uncle and brother in law, while us ladies from my mom's side went to breakfast at IHOP. In the afternoon we headed to my sister's pool and hung out all day and caught some rays. I actually caught a few too many, and now my back is fried. (joys of having fare skin!) Anyway..Evan loved being outside all day. I was obsessive about the sunscreen with him and tried making him keep his hat on all day. Thankfully it paid off and he didnt get burnt. He found a new love, his cousin Jake's lawn mower that he pushed around all day. No he didnt have a life jacket on, but I was litterally feet away from him all day chasing him around. That is one of my biggest fears so I was careful with him all day by the pool. At night we headed to Ryan's parents house for hamburgers on the grill and icecream for dessert. It was an awesome day off to just relax and spend time with the family.

No comments: