Saturday, May 2, 2009

phew! one week down.

This past week was offically my first week back working full time. It went suprisingly well, although my brain does feel like mush after a long week of learning things and staring at numbers, and trying to figure things out on my own. Over all it went well and Evan still remembers his momma so I think it will be alright. I was informed that I will get the next couple weeks back to part time, before I am back at full time again, just because the other girl we work with is back from medical leave. I am excited that I will get to spend a few days with Evan here and there before it is an everyday thing again. This past week was just a "taste" of what is to come!

Last night Ryan and I headed downtown after I got out of work for some much needed "junk food." It was delicious! We split and elephant ear and cotton candy and even got the lemonade that I abosolutly love! We walked down to Centenial park at 7 to watch some dutch dancers and Evan loved it. He was so funny to watch. He danced along and tapped his foot. It was adorable. We made a brief visit to Ryan's brother's house to say hi on our way home and stayed up late, and got up early to clean and pick up for a showing this morning. Who knows what will come of it, but you gotta do what ya gotta do to get a house sold.

Ryan had a side job to go look at this morning so he dropped Evan off at our friends Andy and Jenny's house to watch the dandelion parade with Evan's girlfriend Abby. I wish I could have been there. Andy and Jenny took him on a pony ride with Abby and he got to see the firetrucks. I am sure he loved it. Hopefully someday my saturdays will free up where I can do fun things like that.

Ryan has been staying very very busy lately with side jobs, which is SUCH a blessing. He is currently doing a complete remodel on a bathroom, and has another flooring job coming up. It is awesome, and amazing how these jobs just keep coming up. Thank goodness he was gifted with carpentry!

Also-side note...I have to brag a little. I wanted to say how incredibly proud of Ryan I am. He just completed his first semester at MCC and got a 4.0! He worked really hard and got all A's or A+'s in his classes and I couldnt be more proud of him. One sememster down, only a ton more to go!!

Thats all for today...sorry for my babbling!

No comments: