Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Update

I had my 4 week check up today for the baby and everything seems to be right on track. Heartbeat was 148 so that has stayed pretty consistant the whole time, even tho I know the heartbeat thing is a myth as far as telling gender. My weight gain he said is right on track as well so I am happy about that! We did get the results back fromt he ultrasound and are so happy that this little peanut is healthy! As far as the kidney dialation that they saw with Evan at 20 weeks, this baby does not have any of it! Praise God! We are so excited about that. The problem is more comman in boys so who knows, maybe we have a girl on our hands. We will see! The baby is kicking all the time now. Mostly at night is when it is the most active. Things are starting to feel a lot more real! I cant believe I am half done being pregnant already. Today they even gave me my orange drink for my sugar test at my next appointment. I cant believe I am that far already!! Names are finally decided, and yup, I won on the girls name. Finally I get to claim something! Anyways--that is about it! Looks like we have a healthy little peanut.

3 comments:

Bill.Rachel.Ethan.Levi said...

i don't do my glucose test until 27 weeks.... weird. good to hear your little baby is healthy!

Megan said...

I know! That is what I thought! I didnt think I did it with Evan until I was 27 weeks either, but she said between 24-26 weeks so whatever!

The Hill's said...

WOW doesn't the second pregnancy go so fast? I still can't believe Addy is 4 months I feel like I just found out we were pregnant with her! I can't wait to find out what gender this little person will be.