Friday, April 3, 2009

It looks like we can never win with our little Evan. I feel like he just starts getting healthy and another cold gets him. The last couple days he has been getting worse and worse with his coughing, and throwing up, he hasnt been eating hardly anything at all, so Ryan took him to his doctor last night while I worked. They werent sure really what was going on with him and thought maybe he had a case of pneumonia. Ryan took him to get chest x rays last night at the hospital and the results came back that it looked suspicious on the right side of his lung that it might be starting. I tell ya, one thing after another. He is on amoxicilin so hopefully it will clear up in a few days. It is so hard as a parent watching your kids so helpless and hurting, and knowing there is nothing you can do to make it go away for them. My poor man. He breaks my heart. Hopefully after another day or two he will be perking up a bit.

No comments: