Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ultrasound





Did we or didnt we find out? Nope we didnt! And the baby reaffirmed our discision not to find out by not letting us anyway! Even if we wanted to know, we couldnt. The baby was in a position where the ultrasound tec couldnt even look. I guess we werent supposed to know anyway. The suprise in the end will be worth it and I cant wait. Today just made me more excited.

I am a little bummed tho. We will wait until Dr. Gerard confirms it, but the ultrasound tec said I was messuring close to 17 1/2 to 18 weeks, when really I should be almost 19. If that were the case my due date would be closer to September 18, than 11. Oh well, we will have to see. Here are some pics of Baby D #2!

4 comments:

The Kapenga's said...

Makes me SO excited for tomorrow! So glad everything looked good with baby D #2!

Bill.Rachel.Ethan.Levi said...

cute megan!!! i went to obgyn of holland southside for my ultrasound too! Who is your doctor? mine is dana kraker....

Megan said...

Dr. Gerard. Love him!

TracyVDM said...

How exciting!!