Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am sitting at work again bored. It is a pretty common trend here. There really is nothing to do when the phone doesnt ring. So here I am. I just thought I would let everyone know Evan gets his helmet tomorrow morning. He is going to look so stinkin cute. The cutest little boy with a helmet ever! Hopefully it will go well. He has been sleeping so well the last week, hopefully it wont mess him up too much. And by the way I think I was right about the tooth. I cant confirm it yet, but I am pretty sure that there is something coming through. There is just a little point on his bottom gum. I dont know, could be wrong...but he has been sleeping a LOT and a little fussier than normal. Could be wrong though. Anyway...I am sure I will have pictures up tomorrow of him in his helmet. Talk to you then!

No comments: