Saturday, May 17, 2008

Weekend

So far it has been a nice weekend. I am sitting at work right now bored, so I figured I might as well post. My brother finally came home Thursday night so we all went over to my parents last night for pizza to see him. It was so good to see him again. Today he graduates at 2 from Calvin. Unfortunatly I cant go because I am stuck here. Anyway, Ryan took the whole night last night getting up with Evan. It was SO nice. I have never ever had that since he has been born. I still woke up when he was crying, but it was so nice just to stay in bed and let Ryan deal with it. What a good hubby. :) Tonight I think we are just going to hang out and watch our last episode of Heroes. I am so addicted to that show now. Just one more commitment to a televison show. It is kinda ridiculous, but it is so good! Our friend always buys the seasons on DVD so we always just borrow it from him. Sunday, we will just go to church as usual and probably relax the rest of the day. Ryan might work outside on the landscaping if it is nice out. We will see. I dont think I have anything else to say so...Have a great weekend!

No comments: