Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Rainy Day

To me a rainy day is so refreshing. It is nice to just stay home today. Although I did have to go out today for Evan's therapy I came home right away after that. It was so nice not to go anywhere else. Evan and I took a two hour well needed nap. It was wonderful. I dont know what his deal is lately but he isnt sleeping great at night. Everyone keeps saying, "He's probably growing" which might be true but my hunch is that he might be getting an early tooth. We will see. I have never done this before so I could easily be wrong. Anyway-yesterday Evan had another head scan and it looked a little better since his last one 2 weeks ago, but not good enough to get out of wearing his helmet. He gets it next Friday and I am kinda excited. I made sure that it would get made in camoflauge. :) Daddy will be happy. Regardless, he is going to look so cute! Well...not much going on, so not a whole lot to say. Have a great rest of your rainy day.

No comments: