Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tulip Time




My mother in law and sister in law and I went downtown last night to take photos of the kids. I got some really cute ones. Mostly of my nieces. Evan is too little to do anything anyway, so he only has one pose he can do. :) My nieces were so cute in thier costumes. Kenzie didnt really know what was going on and of course model Brooke was ready for the camera! It was fun to watch that. I cant wait until Evan is running around doing his own thing. Anyway- Evan had his frist physical therapy at Holland Rehabilitaion today. He did so good! I absoulutly love the girl he was with. She was so nice and so encouraging. She actually thought that maybe with agresive therapy he may not need a helmet. I go next week for his second head scan so I will talk to the doctor then. Not much else is going on this week. Just Tulip Time and landscaping the yard. Mother's day is Sunday, Evan is being baptized. We decided to just have family over after ward for a little get together. Nothing extravagent or anything. Anyway--I dont think there is anything else to say...Have a great week!

No comments: