Friday, May 2, 2008

Rambling...

I have been so busy lately helping my brother's fiance with the wedding. It is kinda fun though. I think it is more fun then my own wedding just because it isnt my stress to worry about...all in all it is fun. Tomorrow Christi is coming into town again to do more planning
This week flew by. I cant believe it is Friday already. Next week, tulip time. Yay all of us who live in the Holland area. Really though, it shouldnt be that bad this year now that I have Evan to dress all cute and take down to the park to take pictures. I am actually looking forward to that. And the junk food of course. Ok, I guess Tulip Time insnt all that bad. My sister in law dutch dances so we will go out a night to watch. Anyway..that is all for now. Evan is screaming, better go help dad.

No comments: