Saturday, January 17, 2009

He Or She? We Will See...


Yup...that makes baby number two on the way! We are very excited. My due date is as of right now, September 9. I go to the doctor on Febuary 4th for my next check up, so we will see then how things look. We told our parents tonight. For my parents I made this candy bar that says "He or She..We will see." My mom got it right away. For Ryan's parents, we had Evan wear a big brother shirt, and waited to see how long it took for his parents to figure it out. It took Kathy a bit, but once she got it, she was excited. Cant wait to see what this new little life God has given us will be all about.

4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Congratulations - how exciting! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.

The Myrick Family said...

Congrats! VERY excited for you.

The Hill's said...

You know what....I had a feeling you guys would be expecting another one soon! I'm so excited for you, congratulations!

the huizenga's said...

Congratulations on baby #2! You and Ryan do such a good job with Evan...we're sure having another child will be a breeze! Blessings~