Thursday, January 29, 2009

Babies x 2!


No I am not having twins...I just thought I would inform everyone if you havent already checked thier blog. My brother Dave and his wife Wendi are expecting! They told us on Sunday night when we were at my parents for pizza. They had brought over a gift for "baby DeVries" and this is what they gave us. On the tag it says "To Baby DeVries, From Baby Kapenga." I was so excited when I opened it, seeing how we all have been giving them a hard time to get pregnant. To my suprise, we found out that they are actually due August 28. About a week and 1/2 before me! CRAZY! It definatly will be nuts at the Kapenga Christmas's and get together's. These two little babies coming make # 9 and 10 for my parents as far a grandchildren go. Exciting! Just thought I would share. Congrats again Dave, Wendi and Jenna!

2 comments:

The Hill's said...

Wow you Kapengas just don't waste time...do you? I feel like when one of you is pregnant there is one not far behind:) How fun to have pregnant bellies together! I sadly never had that and was always the fat one by myself!Congrats to them!

The Kapenga's said...

Sorry for making you keep it a secret for a few days :-). I am certainly ready for the first stage to be over with so I can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. I think big and pregnant is going to be an understatement for what I'm going to feel like this summer but at least we'll be in it together. I'll be looking for plenty of maternity bathing suits so I can enjoy the pool and the beach.