Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nothing New

Nothing new lately. Just another week. Ryan is going to be layed off for another 2 weeks at the end of this month and the first week of Febuary. It sucks a lot. The only nice part is having him home when I have to work. I dont have sitter issues that way...although, I would much rather have him working!

Ryan is doing really well in school! I am so proud of him! He is on his second week and really really likes it. It is a lot of work and studying, but the pay off is going to be so worth it. Only 5 more years or more! :) He is handling it really well, and I couldnt be more proud of him.

I've been staying busy with photos. Oh how I wish I had more equipment! There are so many cool things I would love to do, but cant cuz I dont have everything yet. Someday I will, but in the mean time, I am having a lot of fun doing it for people. I have had the cutest and funnest kids.

Today I cant help but think about the Busscher family. My heart aches for them everyday, but exspecially today being Grace's birthday. Grace would have been 2 today. I cant imagine the party she is having in heaven though. Pray for the busscher family. Every day must be a battle, exspecially today. Pray for peace and continued healing.

Hope everyone has a great day and rest of the week!

No comments: