Monday, January 12, 2009

Waiting and waiting!

I hate not knowing how things will turn out. Sometimes I even read the last page of a book because I cant handle not knowing what is going to happen. Ryan yells at me for it, but sometimes I just gotta know. I guess that makes me a control freak? Probably. I am sitting at home right now twidling my thumbs, waiting for anything from our realtor. We had an open house on Saturday and it went really well. I tell myself not to get my hopes up...but when your realtor says she would be floored if they didnt call and make an offer this week...my hopes are pretty high. AHH! Blogging about this may be a little premature, but I cant handle it right now. I gotta vent somewhere and Ryan isnt home to vent to. This is the worst part about selling your house I think. I said this to Ryan today, that the waiting game is what kills me! There have been a few things that I got my hopes all up for, and they fell through. I guess I will have to figure out something to do until then. My house is already clean...dont know what else I could do...maybe nap...yeah, that sounds good...off to nap...

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

Hope you enjoyed a peaceful nap and Lord willing you'll hear from that realtor soon with great news!